small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: fucked up toys

Monday, August 13

fucked up toys


I think that American CEO’s are missing the boat.

When they fuck up and the companies they lord over go down in flames they usually walk away with fat bonuses. Or at the worse they get some jail time in a light duty federal pen even though they fucked over thousands of people.

What I’m saying is that they get off real fuckin easy if you gave a shit enough to ask me.

But if you’re a CEO type over in Asia and you fuck up, it’s more then likely that you end up shot or you kill yourself.

"and the monkey flipped the switch"

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder how much these a-holes are saving on Chinese slave labor if they have to recall every other product to the tune of $30 million or so dollars? Hey, geniuses... make 'em here !

1:59 PM  
Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

In Asia honor is important in the US CEOs are all about the money.

9:12 PM  
Blogger Nightmare said...

Those CEO's are lucky my dad is a poor and simple man. Had he lost his retirement and those Enron cocksuckers weren't forced to pay him back. He already told me that he would have kissed the wife good by and went to NY and got his money or shot them dead from a roof top.

I've seen him shoot, there would be no doubt in my mind we would have one less CEO running around.

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home