small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: ha ha

Thursday, August 16

ha ha


With the exception of a few variations I take the same path to and from work every day. So I’m fully aware that on the ride home if I go down Ward Parkway, sure as shit there’s gonna be a speed trap or two.

So as a result of this knowledge I’ll keep it within a few miles of the speed limit. But I’m usually the exception since I’m always getting passed. As a rule I have a habit of scanning the road two to three blocks ahead.

I’m doing this yesterday just as this asshole muthafucker in a new mustang blew around me. Just as he whipped around me I saw the faint figure of someone standing by the road a couple of blocks ahead.

I’m thinking, “get that muthafucker, get that muthafucker”.

And sure as shit the faint figure turned out to be a cop standing on the side of the road with a radar gun. The new mustang got pulled the fuck over.

Its times like this that I wish my car had a built in laugh track and a loud speaker.

"and the monkey flipped the switch"

7 Comments:

Blogger "The D" said...

You and I work in the same neighborhood. I always see those cops too. And I remember that 'stang. Haulin' ass he was!

12:11 PM  
Blogger FletcherDodge said...

Instant karma. Ain't it great?

2:16 PM  
Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

I know what you mean. Sometimes when shit like that happens I pick up the cell, after pulling over no less, and tell someone about it to share the laugh.

7:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooh that is just sweet, divine justice!

8:05 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Ain't life a bitch

10:09 PM  
Blogger OMMAG said...

Gregs Said:

"I’m thinking, “get that muthafucker, get that muthafucker”.

And sure as shit....."
----------------------------------
I'm thinking that your powers are great!
;)

10:15 PM  
Blogger Happy In Bag said...

Oh man, during these first few days of school, it seems like the traffic police are watching and waiting on every other block. No illegal left turns for me.

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home